MANZA (Malaysian, Australian and New Zealand Association) is a volunteer run non-profit social expat organisation based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MANZA aims to support its new members in settling into life in Kuala Lumpur and provide all our members with lots of opportunities to get involved in social activities and events. Getting involved with MANZA is a great way to meet new people and many lasting friendships have been formed between our members.
We offer our members access to a wide range of events and activities including:
- Coffee mornings
- Monthly lunches and dinners
- Monthly drinks nights
- Monthly dinners
- Annual events such as The MANZA Ball and Melbourne Cup Luncheon
- Mini MANZA Monday morning get-togethers
- Tours of KL and the surrounding areas
- Activities such as a Craft Group, Quilters Group, Bridge Group and Mahjong Group
- Sporting Clubs including Netball, Tennis, Hockey and Rugby
- And much more
Find out how to become a member
Our association has two main objectives:
- To attract, welcome and support our new and existing members and their families and help them to settle quickly and easily into life in Kuala Lumpur.
- Raise funds for the benefit of those Malaysians cared for by the charities we support.
MANZA was formed in 1950 to serve as a social network for Australians and New Zealanders living in Malaysia, whilst making charitable donations to the local community. Since its birth MANZA has grown to become one of Malaysia’s biggest and active expatriate associations.
MANZA welcomes members from all nationalities and presently has members from over 25 nationalities around the world.