MANZA is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. Without volunteers MANZA would cease to exist. There are many ways which you can become involved, this includes:
- Nominating for a committee position
- Becoming a general volunteer
- Organising an event or a tour
- Contributing an article to the magazine
Nominating for a committee position
Joining the MANZA committee is a great way to get involved, meet lots of interesting people and learn or develop some new skills along the way. MANZA’s AGM is held every March where the new committee for the coming year is formed.
Currently we have the following committee positions vacant:
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- MANZA Tours/Activities
- MANZA Magazine Co Editor
If you are interested in joining the MANZA committee, download the Committee Nomination form, fill it in and send it to MANZA House. Alternatively if you know someone who you think would be a great asset to the MANZA team, you can also nominate them. To find out more, please contact Nillie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a general volunteer
Organizing an event or tour
If you have an idea for an event or tour that you think would appeal to MANZA members why not organise it! We are always keen for some new ideas for events and tours.
Ideas for events or tours include:
- A day trip around KL or the surrounding area
- Learn a new skill by organising a class. Ideas include a cooking class or a batik painting class
- Dinner or drinks night
- A trip to an event in KL, could be music or art related
- A shopping day
If you would like to organise an event, please liaise with our Events Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
Contributing an article to the MANZA magazine
If you would like to submit an article and/or photographs for inclusion in the MANZA Magazine on anything you believe our readers would find interesting, please email it to the Magazine Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideas for articles include:
- A book, film or restaurant review
- An account of a recent outing, holiday, event or experience
- Your favorite recipes
- Share your area of expertise, could be job related, a sport or a hobby
Deadline is the 25th of two months prior to the issue. For example, the 25th February for the April issue and the 25th March for the May issue. Photos must be “high resolution” (500Kb or above). Be sure to attach them to an email – don’t paste them in your document.