- Casual Coffee City - August 7, 2014
- Welcome to MANZA Morning Tea - August 14, 2014
- Casual Coffee Bangsar-ARTISAN Bangsar Village 2 - August 21, 2014
- MANZA Drinks Night - August 21, 2014
- Orientation Tour - August 25, 2014
- MANZA Monthly Lunch - August 27, 2014
- KL Phototours - Pudu Market & Surrounds - August 28, 2014
MANZA BALL PHOTOS
MANZA BALL PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT
Condolence Book to honour MH17
The Australian High Commission in Kuala Lumpur has opened a condolence book to honour those who lost their lives in MH17 and to support the bereaved. Visitors who wish to sign the condolence book can visit the Australian High Commission located at No. 6 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 on the following dates; 30th or 31st July and 1st August from 11:00am to 3:00pm Please note that visitors who wish to sign the condolence book at the Australian High Commission will be subject to standard security screening procedures. We regret any inconvenience.
Lend a Hand
Do you have some spare time? Why not get involved with Manza! You could write an article for the magazine, organise an event or donate some time to helping with a Manza supported charity.